Hi guys, todays post is just that tad bit different, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Darcy Fern
Before we get stated here are the Rules of the award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to them on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”
3. Answer the questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Lets get started!
- If you could only shop in one store which one would it be? I think if I had to only pick one store it would defiantly be Primark, not only would I be able to get all my clothing from there I would also be able to get my make up and my home bits! its a win win.
What do you enjoy most about blogging? My favourite thing about blogging would be, being able to switch off and just loose myself in what I’m writing, one other thing would also be, how many lovely and kind people I have been able to get to know since I started blogging, I never expected to make so many friends in such a short space of time.
- What is your favourite TV series at the moment? GAME OF THRONES! I know its not everyone’s cup of tea but I absolutely love it, and this series is going to be the most exciting yet! I can just feel it!
- Are you studying? If so where? No I am not currently studying, I work full time.
- What country would you love to live in other than your own? If I could pick any country to live in it would more then likely be New York, I’m so used to living in a busy and hectic city I don’t know what I would do if I got placed on a quite easy going island/city.
- How do you make the perfect cuppa? Everyone will probably think I’m crazy but I don’t often drink tea, and if I do its early grey with no milk, i don’t think i have had an English breakfast tea with milk since I was around 9 years old.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years time I would like to think that me and my fiancé will be married and will defiantly be living in our own house ( preferably in Brighton) and I would really love to have a steady career with my blog, that for me would be living the dream.
- Who would you want with you on a deserted island? If we are talking non – celebrity wise, I would want to have my fiancé with me, we have been together for 7 years and there’s not a lot we cant get through together so I think being alone on a deserted island would be a good challenge for us!
- Cats or Dogs? Defiantly Dogs! not that I don’t like Cats but my whole childhood my family always had a dog, I have grown up around dogs, so I could never picture not having one around and in my life, I will defiantly be one of them people that will always have a dog till I’m about 80 and cant physically walk the dog anymore.
- What is your life motto? Perfection is a journey not a destination.
11 Random Facts about me.
- I live and work in central London.
- I have a NVQ level 2 in hairdressing.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I have been with my now fiancé for 7 and a half years and we met while we were still in school and he was in the year above me.
- I have a slight addiction to buying stationary.
- I have been to Orlando Florida about 6 times.
- I have a obsession with Pugs and Frenchie’s if I see them i have to make it known to everyone around me that there is a Pug/Frenchie around.
- I am not a morning person.
- I LOVE Italian food more than anything.
- When I go to the Starbucks next to my workplace before i even tell them what i want, or put my card into pay the barrister just hands me my coffee, i feel this is where i need to realise i have an addiction!
Questions for my nominees:
- What made you start your blog?
- How many hours a week would you say you dedicated to your blog?
- Would you ever start creating content on YouTube?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What camera/devise do you use to take pictures for your Blog?
- If you could choose something to achieve by the end of this year, what would it be?
- If you are having a crappy day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself some advise before you started blogging, what
- would it be?
- What is your favorite make up brand at the moment?
Finally! What do you feel like has been your biggest achievement since starting your blog?
I would like to nominate
Heather – Primp Street
Verity – Verity My Love
Ilka – Ilka elise B
Lea H – A snippet of life
Kierra – The mod collective
Once again thank you so much Darcy Fern for nominating me, it really means so much! And to everyone that I nominated i cant wait to see all your answers!